CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

We're Back!

Hello Everyone, We are going to try and keep up with this blog thing again. I will start these posts but I will slowly pass the torch on to Liz and she will have to maintain and update our blog. We are currently in El Paso, Tx on detail. We will be here through August while I teach at the Canine School. Erin will be 5 years old this August and will start Kindergarden in September. She has enjoyed horseback riding and tumbling class in Vermont. Emma just turned two in April and is really starting to talk now. We are here in El Paso with my work dog Reno and we have an almost 3 pound Chihuahua named Tilly. I am not a fan of little dogs and I especially didn't like Chihuahuas but this one has grown on me. She is a very cool little dog. Liz and I have been going to the gym a lot and it actually feels great! We will try to continue our workout routine while we are here in El Paso. There is a gym next door to the apartments so we really dont have any excuses. Our goals are to make the best of the hot summer in El Paso and not think about the beautiful Vermont summer we are missing. We will do our best! I will now make some posts to update you on some things.

See ya,

Chris

1 comments:

lady said...

YAY!!!! You finally finally finally updated your blog!!!! I had given up on your guys. cute pics of the girls. it'll be fun to see you guys sometime this summer and have the kids play.