CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Pictures

Well it's been a month since our last post so I thought I'd put some random pictures in here. The weather up here had gotten a lot better! We're dancing between 45 -55's during the day and at night it's cooling off to the 20's to 30's! All the snow is gone and all we're left with is brown grass and mud! But it's nice to get out of the house and do things again. Emma is walking good and can say Mama and Dada. Although we started her later than Erin she has started to sign to us. Erin is able now to go outside and enjoy her swing set and four wheeler. Everyday she uses new words we wonder where she gets? Today she said, "I don't trust her" referring to another little girl and she tells me all the time, "That's Awesome dad!" Liz and I are both staying busy with work and the girls! We have lots of plans for this summer! We'll try to take pictures as we do them!

0 comments: